Holiday Light Trail
The Downtown Development Authority has lit up the holidays in Downtown Delray Beach for over 50 years! In 2021, MSN named Delray Beach in “50 Best Christmas Towns to visit for the Holidays”. The Holiday Light Trail is new for 2022 in our Village by the Sea beginning at the I-95 eastbound exit of West Atlantic Avenue, winding its way throughout the downtown with thousands of lights, lighted wreaths and holiday decorations.
Take a drive or walk the sidewalk trail for a warm holiday glow ~ be sure to stop along the way to visit merchants, restaurants, take photos and tag us (#LOVEDELRAY) to share your experience!
- On Atlantic Avenue, pass Libby Wesley Plaza, all lit up for the holidays
- Turn up Frog Alley (SW 5th Avenue), lined with light-wrapped street poles topped with wreaths
- At Swinton Avenue, the Old School Square campus will be filled with lights and holiday décor leading up to the Crest Theatre and Cornell Art Museum
- On Atlantic Avenue going east, in addition to the lighted coconut palms, light poles wrapped in lighted garland and wreaths line the street
- In Pineapple Grove Arts District (NE 2nd Avenue), in addition to the festive café lights strung across the avenue, lighted poles with our famous holiday pineapple artist pallets line the avenue
- Old School Square Park center grounds boasts our Holiday Village with walk-through lighted 100-foot Christmas Tree, named Travel & Leisure’s “Best Tree in the State of Florida”, Holiday Carousel and Santa’s Workshop. NE 2nd provides the best photo-op view of the Holiday Village!
- From the Intracoastal to A1A, street poles wrapped in miniature lights with bright starburst clusters light the avenue to the beach
- Our Visitor Information Center at A1A will be aglow with lighted garlands and the Holiday Light Trails ends at the Beach Pavilion covered in nautical décor, lights, garlands.